Miradouro de Santa Luzia
This is one of the most romantic corners of Lisbon. It is a landscaped area near a small church of the same name , with a beautiful panoramic view of the oldest district of the city , Alfama . Among the roofs sees the dome of the National Pantheon , the Church of St. Stephen and St. Michaelis Church .
Vines climb the pergola provide shade on the upper deck , while the lower shelf is in the sun next to a glass of water. The bougainvillea garden center is a bust of olisipógrafo Julio de Castilho, and behind this are two tile panels - one illustrates the conquest of the Castelo de São Jorge in 1147 , and the other the Commerce Square before the earthquake 1755 . Other small tiles with geometric figures lining the walls of the gazebo .