Authorization to provide Personal Data under the RGPD
Following the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data ("GDPR"), we inform you that the personal data collected by Embracetime - Imóveis e Gestão, Lda. ("Embracetime") when booking through the Booking / AirBnB / Home Away / Tryp Advisor / Proinov or other platforms will serve the following purposes:
1. Management of the reservation: provision and general information on location and access to the Accommodation and check-in and check-out times;
2. Collection and Billing;
3. Penalty, in case of cancellation, according to the Cancellation Policy practiced;
4. Shares with public entities, namely the Aliens and Borders Service, Lisbon City Hall and Police Entities, in the scope of compliance with legal obligations associated with the exercise of Local Accommodation activity;
5. Share with Embracetime partners who develop billing, transfer and tour services.
We request that you expressly consent to the use of personal data for;
- Dissemination through the Social Networks of the feedback obtained from the services provided by Embracetime, related to the reservation made;
- Use of personal data in order to disclose the new accommodation units operated by Embracetime or new services provided by Embracetime;
We inform our customers that for the purposes of complying with legal obligations related to the maintenance of invoices issued, they will be kept by Embracetime for a period of 10 (ten) years from the last day of the stay in an apartment operated by Embracetime.
The personal data provided will be kept for a period of 10 (ten) days, from the last day of the stay in one of our apartments of local accommodation, and in case of cancellation of the reservation, personal data will be erased / destroyed within 5 (five) days of the cancellation.
NOTE: Your information is strictly CONFIDENTIAL and your data will only be communicated in the fulfillment of the obligations identified above and used for the purposes indicated above.
Finally, all clients must be informed that the obligation of confidentiality of the information provided will remain, even after the end of this service.