Pelourinho da Vila
The Sintra Pelourinho in the center of Old Town in Sintra emphasizes the historical importance of Sintra. Built in 1940 by José Fonseca site. Composed of three steps hexagonal staggered tab where is elevated to a hexagonal column concave faces starry .
Unfortunately this pillory is not the original because the first was inadvertently destroyed in 1854 .